JSWeb Opayo for Zen Cart (Formerly SagePay)
JSWeb Opayo for Zen Cart 1.5.7*
Replaces previous separate Direct, Server and Form modules
Includes Opayo Repeat Payments
Secure integration with your Zen Cart store
This module will be domain-locked to your site
Please note that the module still has some references to Sage Pay (eg. My Sage Pay) as Opayo themselves have not yet made changes to all elements.
* The current version of the module has not been, and will not be, tested on earlier Zencart versions. Practical experience shows it to work successfully on Zencart 155 but we offer no guarantees when implementing on out of date Zencarts
Officially announced as an Opayo Registered Partner in 2014, JSWeb have continued to develop the Opayo for Zen Cart module, ensuring compatibility with the security protocols, thus ensuring the safety of your clients payment card details.
Support and Upgrades
The module carries with it 12 months free Support and Upgrades from the date of the order. There is no renewal fee for the license itself, but at the end of the first year you will be offered the opportunity to continue the Support & Upgrades service at an annual fee, currently of £35 (+vat where applicable). This service is purely optional, but should you choose not to subscribe then you would be expected to pay for any future upgrades or other support work. Note also that whilst upgrades will be provided free of charge for self-installation under the Support and Upgrades service, should you wish us to implement the upgrade for you then there will be a charge for our time.
- The license is valid for use on a single domain name at any one time.
- The license fee is £125+vat and is included in the purchase cost of the plug-in.
- Upgrades may occasionally be released for self-installation at no cost. If JSWeb are required to implement any upgrade, there will be a fee for our time.
- Any customisation requested by the holder will be billable at the JSWeb hourly rate.